What Makes Us Unique
In addition to the great benefits package you'll receive as an associate of Centura, associates at St. Thomas More Hospital also have access to these great amenities:
- Located along the beautiful Arkansas River Valley in the Rocky Mountains
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiast with hiking, camping, rafting, wildlife viewing and many other activities within minutes of the hospital
- On-site state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - up to $1,250 for part-time associates and $2,400 for full-time associates, per year
- On-site continuing education courses
- An abundance of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife in the area
- Spiritual environment with daily mass in the hospital chapel. The Chapel is open at all times to associates for quite prayer or meditation.
- Café de Cristo Cafeteria and gourmet coffee services in main lobby
- Onsite Gift Shop and Floral
- Proud recipient of many awards and honors
- Learn more about working in Colorado by clicking here
St. Thomas More Hospital also has great programs for Volunteers and Teens!