St. Thomas More Hospital offers the community a wide range of women's services including obstetrics and gynecology. While it’s natural to take care of your family, don’t forget to take care of yourself!
Our providers specialize in caring for women and their unique health care needs through all phases of life, right here in our community:
- Gynecologic surgery – St. Thomas More Hospital named among top 10 % in the nation for gynecologic surgery by HealthGrades in 2012, a 5-Star designation!
- Gynecology, including adolescents
- Obstetrics and pre-natal care, including high-risk pregnancy
- General wellness and preventative health screenings
- Individualized nutrition and weight management plans
- Menopause treatment
- Minimally-invasive pelvic surgery
- Menstrual and incontinence concerns
Our patients are connected to advanced services provided by Centura Health, Colorado’s largest health care network. We accept most health insurances including Medicare, Medicaid and TriCare.
If you are interested in becoming a new patient, select the folder icon for New Patient Paperwork, and print out the packet. Complete it carefully, and return it to our office to schedule.
Having a baby?
Did you just find out you are expecting a baby? Congratulations!! Select the stork icon and print the OB Health Summary in addition to the New Patient Packet. Bring it with you to the OB/GYN Clinic and we will schedule your first appointment.
At the St. Thomas More Birth Center, our patients receive personalized care. Each patient enjoys a private labor and delivery room outfitted with state-of-the-art fetal monitoring. Find out more information on The Birth Center and our childbirth education classes.
Call 719-285-2700 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
Managed and operated by Centura Health Physician Enterprises Division - Centura Health © 2012