Breast cancer has a high chance of survival when caught in the early stages. Mammograms can aid in this early detection.
- If you are 40 and over it is recommended that you get a mammogram annually
- If you have a family history of breast cancer, talk to your doctor and discuss your options for receiving a mammogram
- Bring any past mammograms and records with you to your first mammogram appointment at St. Thomas More. If you do not have these records in your possession you will want to request them from the facility where you had your last mammogram.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment.
- Do not wear any deodorant, perfumes or oils to your mammogram.
- Let us know if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Let us know if you have breast implants.
- If possible, try to schedule your appointment near the end or just after your menstrual cycle.
Call 719-285-2255 to schedule your mammogram today!
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday, 8a.m. - 4 p.m.
All mammogram procedures require a physician order.