The Summit Medical Center Health Foundation is governed by a group of dedicated community members and hospital administrators. Their role is to provide leadership and vision for the organization. They are responsible for identifying programs and projects to financially support and establish fundraising goals for the organization. They share primary responsibility for raising the necessary funds to meet operating costs and capital requirements as they arise. Additionally, they are authorized to use their discretion regarding the use of all gifts, both unrestricted and restricted from donors in support of the hospital and healthcare community, within distribution procedures and under the guidelines of the bylaws of the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Colorado Foundation.
- Paul Chodkowski, CEO St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
- Margaret Gavenda, Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
- Mitzie Hawkins, Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
- Edy Hughes
- Stacy Joyce, Co-Owner of Rockridge Home Building
- Erin McGinnis, President, McGraphix Creative, Ltd.
- Lori O'Bryan
- Don Parsons, MD, Retired Surgeon, Chair of the St. Anthony Summit Medical Center Community Board of Directors
- Allan Schutt, MD, Vice Chair, Retired Medical Oncologist
- Patty Theobald, Preservationist, Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
- Karen White, Chair, Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
- Lorie Williams, Summit County Community & Senior Center Manager
We have recently updated our website and are in the process of building our board member introductions, thank you for your patience.