Clients are expected to attend group every week for 12 weeks.
- Monday: 6:00 - 9:00 pm - Process/Therapy Group
- Wednesday: 6:00 - 9:00 pm - DBT Skills Group
- Thursday: 6:00 - 9:00 pm - 12 Step Group
Goals and Objectives
- Discover, label, and learn to recognize feeling states
- Initiate a foundation for sober living
- Identify primary emotional "triggers"
- Develop a wide variety of cognitive, emotional, and behavioral coping skills
- Learn to employ and actively use appropriate coping skills in daily life
- Seek out possible relapse warning signs
- Construct a supportive recovery environment
- Create a personalized and applicable Relapse Prevention Plan
- Utilize and assist other group members constructively in the treatment experience
The Substance Use Intensive Outpatient Program is staffed by Licensed and Certified Clinicians with credentials in addictions and mental health.
Porter Adventist Hospital and The Centre for Behavioral Health are both contracted with most major insurance plans including Medicare.
Medicaid for Behavioral Health Services
Porter Adventist Hospital accepts Medicaid for Adult and Senior Inpatient Acute Hospitalization and both Inpatient and Outpatient Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT).
The Center for Behavioral Health accepts ABC and BHI Medicaid only for our Substance Use Intensive Outpatient Program (SU-IOP).
Currently, we are not able to accept Medicaid for the following services:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (MH-IOP)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Outpatient Program (DBT-IOP).
To find a Medicaid provider, please visit: