Insurance Information - Emergency & Urgent Care
We accept most insurance plans, including:
- Anthem (not Anthem Pathways)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Bright Health
- Centura Value Plan
- Cigna (not Cigna Connect)
- Coventry/First Health
- Great West
- Kaiser Permanente (for emergencies; check your policy)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United UMR
If you don’t see your insurance provider listed, there is still a good chance we accept your coverage. In addition to the insurance plans listed above, we also submit claims via private pay, workers comp and automobile insurance plans.
Whenever possible, plan ahead and check with your insurance provider to see if the Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care centers are considered in-network.
We will ask for a copy of your insurance card when you arrive at check-in.
Find an Emergency & Urgent Care near you.
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care centers have both emergency services and urgent care in one location right in your neighborhood.
- Emergency and pediatric-certified doctors and nurses 24/7
- Open 24/7 for last minute healthcare needs
- One location for minor aches and major injuries
- On-site CT scan, ultrasound, lab and X-ray