St. Thomas More Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Your breath...Your heart beat ...Your life.
The health of your heart and lungs determine the quality of your life. The St. Thomas More Hospital Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation Group is staffed with qualified professionals who care deeply about improving your health. Testing, education and rehabilitation services are provided.
- Stress/Treadmill Testing, with or without echo cardogram
- Halter Monitoring-Equipment provided to monitor heart rate and rhythm for 24 to 48 hours
- Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Pulmonary (Lung) Function Tests
- Cardiac Rehabilitation- Phase II and Phase III
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation- Phase II and Phase III
- EKG (by doctor order)
- Smoking Cessation education
For questions concerning testing, call 719-285-2090
For questions about rehabilitation, call 719-285-2617