The Diagnostic Imaging department at St. Thomas More Hospital provides state-of-the-art equipment and diagnostic tests for the detection and diagnosis of cancer, including digital mammography. Our dynamic team includes technologists who are registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and on-site radiologists who are board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
- Breast care
- Digital mammography, accredited by the FDA and American College of Radiology, compliant with Mammography Quality Standards Act requirements
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Aspiration and localization
- Breast ultrasound included guided biopsies
- Nuclear medicine including sentinel node biopsy
- Bone densitometry
- Biopsies utilizing multiple modalities
- Digital radiography and fluoroscopy
- PACS imaging system utilized by radiologists and referring physicians
- Cancer screenings and prevention
St. Thomas More Hospital provides patients in Fremont County with a seamless, direct connection to accredited cancer centers in the Centura Health system for advanced cancer services and resources.