We understand that a hospital visit can be a worrisome experience and we want to assure you that your health and comfort are our greatest concerns.
It is likely that, during your stay, you will have questions about our services and the way we do things. A Guide to Patient Services is provided in every room to answer many of these questions. Additionally, our Ethics Committee is available to assist with decisions related to your own health care or that of a family member.
Additional amenities include:
- Flexible Visiting Hours (click on link above)
- Room Service Menu for patients, and the Cafe de Cristo for visitors and staff. We also offer gourmet coffee services in our Main Lobby from 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Guest Wireless Service (click on link above)
- Care Pages (click on link above)
- Medical Financial Assistance - call (719) 285-2196 for more information, or ask to speak to our Financial Assistance Coordinator while you are here.
- Ask-A-Nurse. St. Thomas More Ask-A-Nurse is a free service that provide symptom triage, health information and physician referral services 24 hours/day. Call 1-800-327-6877.
- Free Blood Pressure Checks. Visit our Emergency Department to have your blood pressure checked.